Sure Footing v1.0.1 goes live on March 30th
It's been several months since the last update to Sure Footing here on itch.io. However, we're pleased to announce that the game will be receiving a patch on March 30th and re-released as the launch build alongside the games release over on Steam.
Sure Footing v1.0.1 brings a suite of new features that were not available in our previous builds. The new vlog series 'Cacheville Overflow' is linked to in this post for you to get a view for the launch build. But I'll also walk you through the current state of the game.
- Challenges (NEW): By competing in single-player at any running pace, you can complete a variety of in-game challenges. Each challenge is tied to an unlock you can purchase in the store using the MIPS you collect.
- Cacheville Market (NEW): The Cacheville market is home to three merchants: Cathy, who sells you new characters and costumes, Bob: who will train you to become a stronger and faster runner and Pascal who has programmed a variety of power-ups to give you an edge while running. There are over 120 unlocks for players to get their hands on: with over 10 unique costumes per character as well as upgrades to power-ups to make them even more effective.
- Revamped Multiplayer: But if you fancy playing with your friends, be sure to check out the multiplayer modes. At launch we have three competitive multiplayer modes that each have you and up to three friends battling it out for victory. Don't worry, any MIPS you collect and some challenges can also be completed in multiplayer. Plus some unlocks and challenges can only be unlocked by playing multiplayer.
The game has also received a lick of paint in some spots as well as a stack of bug fixes and polish. Sure Footing hasn't looked or played better than it does now.
So with four playable characters, over 40 unlockable costumes, power-ups, buffs upgrades and more, there's plenty reason to keep running! But this is just the beginning. We have a variety of cosmetic and gameplay updates lined up for Sure Footing in the coming months. With new locations, costumes, power-ups as well as some pretty cool new gameplay modes for both single and multiplayer.
- New Sector Locations
- New costumes for all characters
- New power-ups
- Single player challenge modes
- Custom single player survival modes.
- Co-operative and party multiplayer modes.
Plus we'll be taking on board community feedback to address gameplay balance, bugs and any cool ideas that come our way. For more information on these updates as they go live, keep an eye right here on our YouTube channel, our store pages as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
It's so great to be able to present this launch build to you all and I hope you'll stick around for all the cool extras we're bringing throughout 2018. Best of luck out there and don't forget to keep running!
Programmer, Table Flip Games
Get Sure Footing
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.